We pride ourselves on the mechanical, plumbing, and process piping disciplines in which our trained professionals specialize. Our extensive experience working in industrial and manufacturing facilities makes A&G a perfect partner!
Helping you improve the quality and safety of the products you offer your customers
Our water safety methods support high production standards
At A&G, we understand your food or beverage plant needs to have minimal downtime for maintenance. We also know you’re balancing the requirement to control your expenses while improving the quality and safety of the products you offer to your customer base. A&G focuses on sustainability and providing a pure water supply to the food and beverage industry. We keep specific production standards for bacterial contamination, which is strictly regulated in food processing, biopharmaceutical, and healthcare industries. Our designs focus on nutrient sources, food grade piping materials, and contamination sites to prevent bacterial growth.
We can ensure your facility is up to FSMA standards
Food safety is an important issue to consumers, which translates to a critical issue for food and beverage producers. If the piping and HVAC systems in your facility are not up to sanitation standards, you run the risk of contaminating part or all of your production. This leads to increased costs, but much more important, contaminated food is extremely dangerous—even deadly—to consumers. Contaminants like bacteria and fungi need to be controlled and eliminated. Controlling these contaminants is a complex but necessary process and air treatment is only part of the equation. Some other important considerations include:
- Compressed air
- Water filtration and water softeners
- Exhaust and particulates produced by equipment operation
- Air ducts and filters
- Airflow management
Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) compliance can be part of an overall food safety plan, and A&G Piping can help ensure your food production lines are safe. Since the new rules came into effect in April 2018, A&G Piping has worked with our food and beverage clients to review the sanitation of their current piping and HVAC room environments.
If you need to address your food safety issues, A&G piping is a great place to start. Call us today and we can inspect your facility and determine the best steps either to attain or maintain compliance with this important food service regulation.
Food quality and safety are critical to the success of your business.
Call A&G Piping to address all your cleanroom or sanitary piping issues.
A professional plumbing company can help you meet and overcome these challenges.
- Coca-Cola: For over 30 years, A&G has served the Coca-Cola Company in its Fort Worth facility and along with all the Coca-Cola brands. Many of these projects consisted of a food grade piping process system to transport food-grade fluids and other materials.
- Ball Corporation: A&G recently completed a multi-year expansion project in Ball’s Fort Worth plant by installing different process piping systems. They are used for transporting chilled water, natural and industrial gases, compressed air, domestic water, steam, soft water, steam condensate, chemical piping (PFA tubing for clarity at higher temperatures), soluble oil, and wastewater.
- Amcor Rigid Plastics: A&G has installed multiple cleanroom facilities for the production of plastic bottles used in the food and beverage industry. A&G installed complete cleanroom facilities along with the HVAC and process piping for new blow molding equipment in these rooms. High-pressure air piping was installed from existing systems, while maintaining production in the other areas of the plant.