We pride ourselves on the various mechanical, plumbing, and process piping disciplines our trained professionals specialize in. Our extensive experience working in industrial and manufacturing facilities makes A&G a perfect partner!
Helping you improve the quality and safety of the products you offer to your customers
Our water safety methods support high production standards
At A&G, we understand your food or beverage plant needs to have minimal downtime for maintenance. We also know that you are balancing the requirement to control your expenses while improving the quality and safety of the products you offer to your customer base. At A&G we focus on sustainability and providing pure water supply to the food and beverage industry. We keep specific production standards for bacterial contamination, which is strictly regulated in food processing, biopharmaceutical, and healthcare industries. Our designs focus on nutrient sources, food grade piping materials, and contamination sites to prevent bacterial growth.
We can ensure your facility is up to FSMA standards
Food safety is an important issue to consumers which translates to a critical issue for food and beverage producers. If the piping and HVAC systems in your facility are not up to sanitation standards, you run the risk of contaminating part or all of your production. This leads to increased costs but much more importantly, contaminated food is extremely dangerous, even deadly to consumers. Contaminants like bacteria and fungi need to be controlled and eliminated. Controlling these contaminants is a complex but necessary process and air treatment is only part of the equation. Some of the important considerations that you need to take into account are:
- Compressed air
- Water filtration and water softeners
- Exhaust and particulates produced by equipment operation
- Air ducts and filters
- Airflow management
FSMA compliance can be part of an overall food safety plan and A&G Piping can help ensure that your food production lines are safe. Ever since the new rules came into effect in April 2018, A&G Piping has successfully worked with our food and beverage clients to review their the sanitation of their current piping and HVAC room environments.
If you need to address your food safety issues, A&G piping is a great place to start. Call us today and we can inspect your facility and determine the best steps to either attain or maintain compliance with this important food service regulation.
Food quality and safety is critical to the success of your business.
Call A&G Piping to address all of your clean room, or sanitary piping issues.
A professional plumbing company can help you meet and overcome these challenges.
- Coca-Cola: For over 30 years, A&G has served the Coca-Cola Company in their Fort Worth facility and their various projects for all of their Coca-Cola brands. Many of these projects consisted of a food grade piping process system for the transport of food-grade fluids and other systems.
- Ball Corporation: A&G recently completed a multi-year expansion project in their Fort Worth plant by installing different process piping systems. The different process piping systems will be used for the transport of chilled water, natural and industrial gases, compressed air, domestic water, steam, soft water, steam condensate, chemical piping (PFA tubing for clarity at higher temperatures), soluble oil, and wastewater.
- Amcor Rigid Plastics: A&G has installed multiple cleanroom facilities for the production of plastic bottles used in the Food and Beverage industry. A&G installed complete cleanroom facilities along with the HVAC and process piping for new blow molding equipment in these rooms. High-pressure air piping was installed from existing systems while maintaining ongoing production in the other areas of the plant.