1. VCore Energy- A&G was responsible for the piping fabrication for the Renewable Energy landfill methane gas generation plant at the McCommas Bluff landfill in Dallas, TX. Operated by Dallas Clean Energy. The new generation plant was a multi-year project designed by VCore Energy and consisted of a multitude of different piping systems from Carbon steel, stainless steels, to plastics and PFA tubing.
2. Weatherford International- A&G has performed numerous specialty ASME welding and repair work for their testing division located here in Fort Worth.
3. Currently seeking opportunities in the oil and gas piping and skid fabrications.
1. Alcon Laboratories- A&G has been a preferred vendor for mechanical and process piping for their headquarters campus in Fort Worth since 2005. We have been onsite at Alcon since 1990 and have not missed a day of work. A&G has performed all facets of construction from Biopharm process piping, ASME code work, to your basic plumbing and mechanical service type work.
2. General Motors- perform various projects in the General Assembly plant, Paint Shop, and Body Shop. Currently working on the new Stamping Plant Building addition to the Body Shop.
3. Amcor Rigid Plastics- A&G has completed multiple expansion projects adding in new equipment and piping systems to meet their expansion needs. We have installed multiple blow molding machines and associated piping for their various container products.
4. General Chemical Company- A&G has completed repairs of multiple reactors and installation of new piping systems for their Celina, TX facility. ASME reactor work consisted of replacing an entire section of the shell of 3 reactors while the top heads remained in place. The shell materials were all Alloy 20
5. Klein Tools- A&G is excited to have a new customer in Klein Tools. They recently opened up a MFG plant in Mansfield, TX and A&G is currently under contract for the Mechanical, plumbing and process piping for their new Heat Treat Facility.
1. Coca Cola Bottling- A&G has performed various piping projects for the production of all the coca cola brands in their Fort Worth facility. A&G has worked in this plant since the late 1980ís
2. Dannon Yogurt- A&G began working in the Dannon plant in Fort Worth just a few years ago and has just completed work on the new plant expansion project performing numerous stainless santitary 3A piping and equipment installations
3. Ball Container- A&G just recently completed a multiyear multi million dollar expansion project at the Fort Worth plant to add in their new Line 3. Piping systems installed by A&G were domestic water, natural gas, cooling waters, compressed air, steam, steam condensate, soft water, soluble oil, chemical piping (PFA Tubing), and waste water
1. Bell Helicopter-Textron- A&G has been a preferred vendor for Bell since 2008 and just extended that contract until 2016. We have performed facilities type maintenance projects from ASME code repair work to basic plumbing and mechanical service type work. We recently completed a multiyear multi million dollar renovation to Building 26 office complex which consisted of an installation of a new central utility plant with 3 boilers and 3 chillers, new building piping, and replacement of chilled water piping to the existing Data Center. All this was completed while the building tenants were still occupying the building.
2. Triumph Aerostructures- A&G currently has in place a preferred maintenance agreement for facility work consisting of various piping projects ranging from small to large scale projects.
National Certified Pipe Welding Bureau
National Industrial Maintenance Agreement
American Society Heating, Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Engineers, Inc. (ASHRAE)
Pipe Fabrication Agreement, United Association of Plumbers & Pipefitters
United Association of Plumbers and Pipefitters (UA)
Millwright Local Union #1421, Dallas/Fort Worth
Laborers Local Union #648, Dallas/Fort Worth
Mechanical Contractors Association of Texas (MCAT)
Mechanical Contractors Association of America (MCAA)
Master Brewers Association of the Americas (MBAA)
LICENSES & PERMITS
Texas State Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Contractors License TACLA 005837C
Texas Master Plumbers License M14580
City of Fort Worth, Plumbing Business Registration P001169
City of Fort Worth, Mechanical Business Registration W000957
City of Arlington, Master Plumbers License P11383
Nevada Contractor's License 29758
Clark County (Nevada), Business License 002387-240-8
Liquefied Petroleum Gas Division License 09171
Texas Natural Resource Conservation Commission, Backflow Assembly Tester BP03006
City of Fort Worth, Backflow Assembly Tester Certification 3004
ASME "S" & "U" stamps
TSSA C51 & C52 process, power, and refrigeration piping